Friday, November 16, 2012

Tantrums...

And the toddler tantrums have begun!!  The last few days Evie has decided that it's not fair that I won't let her do what she wants, that I'm the meanest mom in the world, and that I'm totally ruining her life (am I really going to have to do this again in 12 years or so??).  She's only 11 months old and we're already doing the screaming fits... My child is just so advanced... *sigh*

This is a cute picture to remind me how sweet she can be, haha!
All this new independence she's gained by mastering the whole walking thing has really pushed us forward into a whole new stage of life, and I'm not sure that I'm happy about it!!  I know that this is totally developmentally normal, but I've got to say, I'm not really prepared for it.  I think I'm grieving a little bit; I'm just so sad that I've lost my sweet little baby who was completely dependent on me and trusted my every decision!  I feel like this year of baby-hood has gone by way too fast!

Wish me luck on as I embark on the next year (or two or three), I think I'm going to need it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!! Like, seriously, I love to hear what you think!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers