Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Top 3 things I've learned to do in a hurry...

The top three things I've learned to do in record time since becoming a mother:

1. Eating
2. Bathing
3. Peeing

This list could actually be about a million times longer, but these are just my personal top 3, haha!

Seriously though... You know how girls are notorious for taking forever in the bathroom?  Well, a while back I was out having a "girl's day" with a couple of other moms while the hubbies had the kids.  Seeing as one of us mommies was pregnant, we made the inevitable stop at mall restrooms... and I was ASTOUNDED at how quickly we were all in and out.  It was crazy!  This may sound like an incredibly odd observation, but having made group excursions to the bathroom all my life, and yet never with my fellow moms, I didn't realize what a difference there is!

Also, I've always been a faster eater than Karl, but even now I can beat him to the end of the meal while feeding/holding a squirming, crawling, kicking baby... And I think that deserves a little respect!

I guess this is just another one of those talents born of necessity when a little-one comes along ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!! Like, seriously, I love to hear what you think!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers