Tuesday, November 29, 2011

39 Weeks and Non-Stressed!

Soooo BIG
 Just hit 39 weeks today and due to some iffy blood work results, baby and  I got to celebrate by going in for a "non-stress test", yay!

Luckily everything looks fine, although Evie was napping and REALLY didn't want to wake up (the nurse used a little buzzer to wake her and she kicked at it once and went right back to sleeping!).  In other news, when the nurse was looking at the ultrasound she said "looks like baby has some hair there! At least, on the back of her head."  I'm not quite sure how she could even see hair (we looked and weren't even sure we were looking at her head!), but if she does have hair I'm really hoping it's on her WHOLE head, not just the back--just not that into the Danny DeVito look for my baby girl, haha.

I'm superly excited to finally meet this little character in person!  It's getting so close!!

3 comments:

  1. You are SO close! I love it! Hopefully no Danny DeVito baby for you. If it makes you feel any better. We had a Vin Diesel baby girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute, you need to let me know what size she is and what you want when she's finally born! I feel so bad I missed the shower! But I want you to get someone you and the baby (and Karl) want and don't have! Ok? Btw, again, CUTE. :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!! Like, seriously, I love to hear what you think!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers