Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My life is over...

Ok, that is an incredibly over dramatic statement, I will admit it.  What I MEAN to say is that sometime in the next couple of weeks here, life as I know it will be over for ever.  To me, that is incredibly amazing, wonderful, and a little bit terrifying all at the same time!  It will never just be me and Karl like this again and I will never be pregnant and childless again.  As soon as she is born I'm going to be a mother, something I've never been before! We're going to be a little family instead of just a couple! I'm so excited and nervous and happy and scared all at once!!  I love her so much already, I can't wait to hold her and see her, but I know it's going to be hard too!!  Anyway, just thought I would get that out there :)

Aaaaand, just for something exciting (because I'm in a really stagnant feeling place right now) here's a clip of Evie's 20 week ultrasound!  She looks like a little alien, but she's my alien :)



1 comment:

  1. Totally normal!! I was terrified for her to come, but I was in so much pain I wanted her out at any cost. then she came and I love her more then I could ever imagine. I am so grateful she decided to come to our family, she is so amazing!! But I do miss being able to up and leave when ever I feel like it, our just head out with logan on a date. It is incredibly time consuming being a mother, so get as much done as possible before your little one gets here. However, there are many more pros than cons to being a mommy, and you will love it, promise!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!! Like, seriously, I love to hear what you think!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers