Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Waiting Game


Waiting... Waiting... Waiting...

I'm now almost 38 weeks, and the waiting game has more than officially begun :/  I wouldn't be quite so anxious if I wasn't so uncomfortable!   I've been having pretty darn painful contractions for the last couple of days, but no actual labor yet.  This week is Thanksgiving break, so I would be more than happy for her to decide to show up in the next couple of days!!  I guess, on the other hand, if she decided to stay for the next two weeks then I could at least get more classes/school work under my belt before taking the plunge into motherhood.  I just don't know if I'm going to be able to get much done, or even walk anymore, if she doesn't come out soon!  I think my body has decided to fall apart in the last couple weeks, lol!  I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens... So crazy trying to prepare for something when I have no idea when it will happen!!

I feel like I have more to say, but I'm just superly exhausted and I'm technically supposed to be working on homework (I should probably get as much done as I can before baby decides to show up!).  I feel so bad that I've been majorly slacking on the blogging thing lately!  So many thoughts, so many changes, so much going on... Oh well, maybe someday I'll get back with the program!

1 comment:

  1. You are so close!!! I love it! I am so excited for you guys. We will need to hang out before a child takes over your life :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!! Like, seriously, I love to hear what you think!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers