Sunday, December 9, 2012

Evie's 1st B-day Party

For Evie's first birthday we had a "Tangled" party (or two!).  For her first party we were lucky enough to have some friends come over to celebrate!  Andrew, Erica, and Emma Lord were there and also Jon, Emily, Iley, and Mae Schwarzmann (about all our little apartment could hold!)  It was so much fun having some friends to play with on her birthday (and getting some fun presents was awesome too!) 
For Evie's second party, we had my family come over (my parents and siblings and Evie's one and only cousin).  It was pretty rowdy and crowded, but super fun to see everyone!!

Here are the pictures from her special day:

My Tangled themed sign; I was so proud of it!  It looked awesome, I wish I had gotten a better picture of it!
Tangled Flowers and Flower Cupcakes ;)
Evie REALLY wanted to get into it all!
Paper lantern! We had a bunch of these hanging from the ceiling, like the lanterns in the movie :)
Evie and Emma were totally transfixed by the movie, it was super cute!
Evie's big present from mom and dad... a princess tent!
Rapunzel Doll!
Begging Grandmama for water, she had to sign "more" to get any, haha
Birthday Cupcake
Not so sure about this cupcake thing...
Hmmm... This tastes like SUGAR!!!
EAT THE CUPCAKE!!!
And it fell out onto her tray...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!! Like, seriously, I love to hear what you think!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers