Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Evie!!!

Okay, I'm sure everyone is tired of this by now, buuuuut, I'm obsessed!  Look at how much of a difference one measly year can make:

Evie, Christmas 2011....


Evie, Christmas 2012...


Anyway, to get on to the good stuff!  Christmas this year really was awesome.  It has made such a difference to have an Evie in our house for the holidays!

Christmas Eve we spent at my Aunt Bethany's house with all our Moore relatives.  It was loud and crazy with too many people to fit into one house, but that's just how we roll ;)  By the time we got home it was so late we just had to put Evie's jammies on and put her right in bed.  Karl and I cleaned the apartment and got things all ready for Santa, and then stayed up WAY too late playing Minecraft and eating cheese ball and Christmas treats!  Evie woke up about 8 o' clock and we rushed to get the lights all turned on in the living room so we could video her seeing the presents.  It was pretty funny, we had moved her Nativity scene so there would be room under the tree for presents, and she got so distracted by it that she didn't even notice the gifts!


Evie LOVED opening presents.  We had a little bit of a hard time convincing her it was okay to rip paper (since we usually tell her not to do that, haha!) at her birthday party, but luckily she had so much practice at the beginning of the month, she was a pro by Christmas ;)  She even helped mommy and daddy open all our presents


Evie got a lot of presents (mostly clothes, since we're getting to the end of her baby shower gifts), but I think her favorite was the puppy!  Evie is obsessed with kitties and puppies, but especially puppies, so this was a special present. She was unsure when I helped her open the bag, but as soon as she realized what it was she made this disbelieving little laugh and wouldn't stop cuddling the little doggie she called "puhpuh".  It was the first time she's said puppy (she usually says "dogdog") so it was super cute!

 

Karl and I had a pretty good Christmas too, we actually ended up getting each other kind of the same thing!  When Karl opened his present from me, he started chuckling, and I couldn't figure out why, until I opened my present!  Apparently we both had the idea to give each other special homemade coupons and and fashionable jeans, lol!

 

I love my family! I'm so thankful I have an awesome hubby and a superly cute baby to share my holidays with, they really do make my life a million times better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!! Like, seriously, I love to hear what you think!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers