Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pancakes



Just have to say how awesome my hubby is :) This morning he had to get up early to pick up Christer from work, and instead of coming home and just crawling back into bed and sleeping til he had to get up for his shift, he stayed up and made me pancakes for breakfast. The cutest part about it was that he had to wait two hours for me to finally wake up, and he did so rather patiently :) He knows that the one thing in the world I love almost as much as I love him is my sleep, haha.

I'm happy that he worked so hard to make my day a good one, I really needed it. It's been a little rough lately. My health is not making things very easy in any aspect of my life or his. I'm feeling fat, tired, unmotivated to do anything (not good during a school semester), and crazy. There's so much I want to say, but so many things that are going on right now are either private or sensitive and it's driving me crazy! Anyway, I'm just grateful for pancakes tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!! Like, seriously, I love to hear what you think!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers