Monday, January 24, 2011

Bloody...

Yeah, I mean bloody quite literally, lol.  So my day today... I went to get my blood drawn by myself since Karl was working. Now, I've been getting my blood drawn on a fairly regular basis since I was 10 years old, so this was not a big deal for me, but it turned out to be more of an adventure than I planned.  I got my poke, filled my vials of blood, got taped up and the guy ushered me out the door.  I had to carry my jacket, my purse, and a book AND I was all by myself, so I couldn't keep pressure on my "wound", but I THOUGHT it was done bleeding so I went on my merry way.  When I got out to the car I realized I was bleeding all over and my puncture site was still like spurting :/ I was a little freaked out and thought about going back in to the clinic, but I felt dumb being all bloody and it was awkward because my hands were full and covered in blood.  So instead I just took pictures and sent them to Karl to freak him out too, haha.  It did stop pretty soon after I realized it, so it really wasn't a big deal, just messy.  I did get a pretty good reaction out of Karl though ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!! Like, seriously, I love to hear what you think!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers