Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Little Monster

This is a present Evie got for her birthday:


She thought it was cool to look at when she opened it, but to be honest, she didn't really "get" it the first time I tried to use it for bath time; she wanted her OLD towel... Silly girl!

It has since, however, become a necessity of her bath time routine, and even a play thing any other time she feels like it ;)

She has two "games" she likes to play with it. The first happens every night after her bath. I get her out, wrap her up in her towel with the hood on her head, and then we look in the mirror... And I have to say "AAHHHH!! AAAHHH! It's a BLUE MONSTER!!" and then she pulls the hood off and I then act relieved and say, "OH! It's just Evie! I thought there was a monster in my house!!" THEN we have to go find daddy and scare him too.


She gets such a kick out of it EVERY TIME we do it... Which is nearly every night! I think it's incredibly cute that she's so into tricking us, it's hilarious ;)

This is her other game:


She realized at some point that her towel could double as a cape/superhero mask... And Super-Monster Girl was born, haha! She loves to "fly" all over the house (sound effects and "flying arms included) and catch bad guys with daddy, who she makes wear a batman mask. It's so cute... I love that she likes what she likes and doesn't care what anyone thinks!

I love this little goof-ball/monster/superhero!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!! Like, seriously, I love to hear what you think!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers