Saturday, January 25, 2014

Rabilolees & Diddy-los

An outfit of her own creation ;)
Evie is pretty articulate for a kid her age. She can pronounce words like "yellow" and "snake" very clearly. She has a fairly large vocabulary that includes words like "comfortable" and "frustrated", and she uses 7-10, or more, word sentences regularly.

Honestly, if it weren't for the fact that she's the size of your average 18 month old, you might not believe she's just over 2. Then again, when in public, people tend ask if she's talking yet at all, seeing as she refuses to talk around people... lol. 

Anyway with being so grown up all ready, she doesn't have a lot of cute, funny baby words like a lot of kids (for example, "pisghetti" and that sort of thing), so that's why I have such a special place in m heart for "Rabilolees" and "Diddy-los"

Rabilolees, also known as "raviolis", are one of Evie's favorite things to eat (read: one of the only things she'll eat). She is such a picky eater! Her diet generally consists of quesadillas on corn tortillas, black beans & cheese, pizza/bread sticks, pasta with alfredo sauce, and ravioli's with red sauce :) I'm glad she likes them so much, because I love it every time I hear her say "rabilolees"!

Diddy-los are what she calls videos. She's been in a phase where she LOVES to watch youtube videos; most especially Frozen videos, but she also loves toddler videos like this one:


 I love my little goof-ball to death! I really wish she'd stop trying to grow up so quickly!! I guess I just have to enjoy the rabilolees and diddy-los while they last ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!! Like, seriously, I love to hear what you think!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers