Monday, October 15, 2012

Silly Mommy...


Today, as I was driving home from work, I saw a house that had those fake spider webs all over it for Halloween, and I thought to myself "Oh, Evie wanted some of those for our house!"

And then I had to seriously think about that particular thought...  In doing so, I realized that there's no way my 10 month old could have had a conversation with me about Halloween decorations, lol!

Then I remembered that the other night I had a dream that Evie and I had been talking.  In my dream I asked her how we should decorate our house and she told me that she really liked those pretend cobwebs.  I thought that was cool and I asked if she liked the idea of hanging them on our living room decorations... and she told me she thought that was silly and she didn't think it would look that good.

And that was that.

Apparently, subconsciously, I really took that conversation to heart!  Karl thinks Evie must be psychically communicating with me in my sleep, haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!! Like, seriously, I love to hear what you think!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers