Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Evie May is 2 Months Today!!


Yikies!!! Where on earth has the time gone??  I feel like I'm in some kind of strange limbo, stuck in my house with my baby, where time doesn't even exist.  Yet somehow outside the days are flying by us at the speed of light!  My little tiny baby is growing by leaps and bounds (she's now my chunky little baby, lol)!!


Evie absolutely adores her daddy! When he leaves her sight she automatically tilts her head back as far as she can to try and find him (she's learned which direction he usually goes when he disappears), it is so sweet :)  The other day he was playing with her while she was laying on our bed and he decided to trick her by ducking down by the side of the bed.  As soon as she couldn't see him anymore she started moving her head towards the bedroom door trying to follow him out of the room!


Her favorite game right now is "Where's Evie's Nose??" and she loves eating her hands!  She recently figured out how to get them into her mouth, and she's always sucking on them!  She would rather have her hands than a pacifier.  I'm not sure if I like this idea, because suddenly she's drooling everywhere, but she's very content!

 

She's getting more and more social everyday!  I love talking to her because she makes so many different little sounds now, she's a sweetie!  I keep trying to catch her little social moments on camera, but she gets so fascinated by the camera that it doesn't work very well, haha.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Has it really been 2 months?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! You know, if you talk with her a lot, using words, they'll pick up the language sooner and recognize words.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!! Like, seriously, I love to hear what you think!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers