Thursday, May 5, 2011

The great outdoors!

I went for a walk today! I am so very proud of myself. I've actually been meaning to for days (such good weather!) but I haven't been feeling well so I've convinced myself not to :(  Anyway, I was about to consign myself to another day of being miserable on the couch, but, through some miracle, I put on my tennis shoes and walked out the door.  It was really nice!  I love feeling the sunshine (and the shade, lol), and smelling all the pretty spring smells.  Fresh air is sooooo wonderful!!  I just feel better when I'm being physically active, as hard as it is to convince myself to get moving in the first place, I always feel better once I get going!  I think that's definitely my biggest obstacle when it comes to being active, I love moving and exercising (usually), but it just takes so much effort to get started, I usually just give up!
Anyhow, here are some pictures I took with my crummy cell phone camera.
I just love spring time!! Wish my pics could do such a beautiful day justice!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!! Like, seriously, I love to hear what you think!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers