Friday, June 3, 2011

Housework is AWESOME!

IF you're the crazy enthusiastic woman in this picture:

  


Personally, I'm feeling much more like this lovely lady:


 
I've come to the point where I really need to start putting my life back together again!  After school ended I basically just gave up on pretty much all house related activities (cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping, business/errands, etc.).  I've just been so incredibly miserable and tired that I haven't been able to do much of anything!  Poor Karl!!  Now that I'm SLOWLY getting my energy back (and feeling SLIGHTLY less sick) I need to start getting back on top of things.  It's just so much easier to be lazy and do nothing, haha!! 

I don't know how everyone else deals with housework, but what I'm currently trying to do is have routines. For everyday of the week I have certain tasks that I want to accomplish for that day (ie. Moday = clean/get kitchen in order, Tuesday = laundry, etc.).  I think with my awesomely distract-able personality, this is what I really need to keep me on track. I feel a little lost when I'm not in school because I don't have any kind of schedule!  My days seem to slip away with out me really accomplishing much when I'm not careful!

Anyway, I think this is going to be an interesting undertaking (since all my old routines need to be revamped!), but I really want to get all my "routines" in place before baby comes, since I'm sure everything is going to get thrown into disarray once that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!! Like, seriously, I love to hear what you think!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers