Monday, August 4, 2014

Wahoo! We've made it SIX whole years!!

In our SIX years of marriage, we've been through FIVE moves:

Good ol' A1207, Our tiny bedroom in my parents' house, D1260, 2033 N, and Cherry Lane :)

We've been through FOUR vehicles of varying reliability:

Ok, so I couldn't find any pictures of, say, the one car where we had to bungee cord the driver's side door closed... But here are the two that have featured most prominently in our relationship: the 1986 Toyota Celica and our very first car purchase, the 2008 Kia Rio.
 
We have earned THREE college degrees thus far:

An associates each, and one bachelor degree!

We have made TWO of the smartest, most adorable children ever:   

12/08/11 & 03/10/14: two dates that changed our marriage forever :)

And through the craziness of it all, I've managed to hang on to my ONE and only hubby whom I love more than anything ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!! Like, seriously, I love to hear what you think!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers