Saturday, April 26, 2014

Evie's First Sleep-Over ;)

Amaia decided that she was going to have a sleep over at our house. She's been planning it for over a week. She brought it up while we were at their house the other day, and I totally thought she'd forget about it, buuuuut no, haha! I'm seriously amazed at her determination and her amazing memory (I think Evie takes after her!!).


Anyway, she came over and Evie had to be woken up from a VERY late nap... They watched the Lorax together and played for awhile. Evie thought it was great. Maia even brought her FAVORITE book (Green Eggs and Ham) which Evie now loves, and Evie (who won't normally eat breadsticks with out her beloved "pizza sauce" to dip them in) decided she doesn't like sauce anymore because Maia didn't want any... I can't believe the peer pressure thing is starting already!


Time for bed rolled around and THAT is when the nightmare began... Evie was super hyper because Maia was there and not tired enough to sleep because of her late nap. Karl was getting super frustrated with her, and I told her that I was going to call Grandmama to come get Mai if she didn't go to sleep... So Evie decided that she'd rather have Maia go home than have to go to bed herself, haha! I had to explain to her that it doesn't work that way.

Eventually I did get them both to sleep, but it was QUITE the process!! I'm glad Evie loves her auntie though ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!! Like, seriously, I love to hear what you think!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers