Saturday, August 17, 2013

Daddies are Awesome!

Wow. I just have to brag a little for a minute. 

Karl came home today from a 21.5 hour shift (nope, not a typo, usually it's 18.5, but the boss had him stay late) after having been up all night, and did he walk in the door and immediately pass out? I totally would have... but no, he played very energetically with Evie for about 2 hours because she wanted him and missed him.  When he finally did get in bed, he got right back out because she was begging him to help her "run" on the walls (one of her favorite daddy games). 

I love that he would do all that simply because he loves her and missed her so much yesterday. I can't say that I'd be physically capable of doing the same! Those two make my life so much brighter, I don't know that I really deserve them!

1 comment:

Leave me a note!! Like, seriously, I love to hear what you think!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers