Saturday, August 4, 2012

Four Years and Counting...

Today, Karl and I have been married for 4 whole years!! I suppose compared with eternity (which is the eventual goal!) 4 years is nothing, but I honestly feel as if we've already spent a lifetime together.  My brain really has a hard time remembering events in my past with out trying to insert Karl into the memory, there just couldn't have been a time before him, right? 


Anyway, to celebrate this momentous occasion, I have quantified our life together and have found some fun numbers to share!  Did you know that...

  • We have been married for 1461 days
  • We have been a couple for 5 years, 10 months, 1 week, and 5 days!
  • We have moved 5 times (though thankfully we've only lived in 2 cities!)
  • We have been to 5 different temples (Provo, Mt Timpanogos, Draper, Salt Lake, and Bountiful)
  • We've been to 10 states together: Utah, Idaho, Colorado, Wyoming, Michigan, Minnesota, Illinois, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Missouri!!
  • Between the two of us we have completed 245 credit hours at 2 different universities and have received 2 Associate degrees.  Also, 47 more credits, and we will have 2 Bachelor degrees!
  • We have had 1 child, increasing our family from 2 to 3!
    • While this may be only 1 item... 1 child = 9 months/3 trimesters, 3 weeks of pre-labor, 19 hours of active labor, and then 8 months of the cutest handful I have ever met ;)
I'm sure there are more numbers I could list, and I'm hoping that there will be more and more fun and interesting numbers to share as we progress towards forever, but for now I am totally and completely content with the one item I can't quantify... how much I love my hubby!  I just keep loving him more and more and more as the years pass, and I am currently the happiest I have ever been in my life!  I know this all sounds so cliche, but I guess that's what being so in love does to a person, haha!

Happy Anniversary Karl Andy Smith!  I love you more than I could ever express... even on the internet!

    1 comment:

    1. Wow! Myrna already does this...kind of. Haha. But it makes me happy. I know Karl is happy too, being able to read this.

      ReplyDelete

    Leave me a note!! Like, seriously, I love to hear what you think!!

    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers